It doesn't matter if you own residential rental property because it's your business or because you have had difficulty selling your house, you want to make a profit when you rent it out. Leasing a Phoenix house to a good tenant can be the difference between making a profit and losing money.
Finding a qualified tenant is more difficult than placing an ad in the local newspaper. Most renters now find their homes online. In order to be successful, you need a marketing plan designed to capture today's market; One that will attract the attention of the right people. The professionals at ONEprop are experts at leasing a Phoenix house and we are ready to put our knowledge to work for you.
The decisions made when leasing a Phoenix house will determine whether you realize a good return on your investment or a poor one. The services we provide can help you maximize your profits. We offer:
Leasing a Phoenix house to the wrong tenant can be very costly. Let ONEprop Property Management help you find quality tenants and increase your profits.
- Pricing Services - Your rental home needs to be priced correctly. If the rent is too high, possible tenants will ignore it. If it is priced below the market, you are leaving your profits on the table.
- Web Based Marketing - We place ads in the places that tenants look. Our lease marketing plan involves Google, Yahoo, Craig's List, RentClicks.com, HomeRentals.com and Rentals.com.
- Print and Direct Marketing - We offer targeted direct marketing campaigns as well as appropriate print advertising.
- Realtor Referral Network - Many people choose to work with a realtor when leasing a Phoenix house and we are ready to capture that business.
- Corporate and Relocation Clients - Many of the tenants that you want to attract are moving for job purposes and use their corporate relocation office. We are happy to work with corporate relocation clients.
- Showing - Our dedicated leasing specialists are on-call 24 hours a days. We show properties when tenants want to see them.
- Screening - Placing an unqualified tenant in a property can be disastrous. Using background checks that pull eviction history, credit scores and criminal activity, we are able to better understand your applicant's rental history.
- Lease Preparation - Accurate lease preparation is necessary to protect your legal rights. We keep current on all legal requirements and provide sound leases.