ONEprop is managed by a team of professionals. Our experience causes us to focus on core issues of importance to every property owner.
- ONEprop is recognized by our clients for these core strengths:
1) Matching the proper resident to a home as quickly as possible
2) Keeping the total cost of ownership low
3) Educating our clients and their tenants to help achieve a quality rental experience for both
This focus benefits our clients and the tenants who occupy their homes; making it possible for a quality rental experience when leasing a home makes sense. It seldom makes financial sense to buy a home unless you live in the same house for at least 5 years, so there are many households who are looking for a quality rental property and a homeowner lifestyle with the advantages of leasing.
- ONEprop was founded in 1987 and presently manages over 3,000 properties. Our clients are professional real estate investors as well as many homeowners who continue to hold and lease their properties.
ONEprop has a team of industry experts supporting your Property Manager. ONEprop has a best in class training program and your Property Manager is a licensed Realtor and member of the National Association of Residential Property Managers (NARPM). Your Property Manager will know and understand your needs and is able to apply best practices, assisting you to the best outcome for your investment. Backed by specialists in leasing, management, accounting and tenant law you benefit from resources unmatched in our industry.
The philosophy of ONEprop is to manage and lease your property professionally, economically and efficiently. Our managed houses experience extremely low vacancy rates, often moving new tenants in just days after the old tenants have moved out. The owners of ONEprop own multiple rental properties and are sensitive to "cash flow" considerations, managing your property with the same care and concern as they manage their own properties.
- Please feel free to contact us if you have questions or would like to discuss any aspect of the leasing and property management business.
Phone: (866) 515-1968